Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||JPMorgan Chase & Co.
||Multiple locations, US United States
|| Financial Services, Information Technology, Web Technology
2020 Software Engineer Program - Full-Time Opportunity|
Be a part of a dynamic and diverse team that engineers the large-scale, complex and resilient technology solutions that drive our global business. This program will allow you to help build and optimize digital applications and systems that support millions of customers, clients and employees worldwide.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase, you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. Across our global technology centers, our team of more than 50,000 technologists design, build, deploy and run everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning and cloud development. As a firm, we’re partnering with FinTech and Silicon Valley tech firms to deliver cutting-edge solutions to our clients and customers. Our $11 billion annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
What to expect
Launching your career in our Software Engineer Program means you will:
- Start with an in-depth induction program that teaches you about our businesses, builds on your knowledge of development methodologies, and sharpens your professional skills.
- Dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that make a difference for our customers, clients and employees.
- Create and improve the design, analytics, coding and testing for high-quality software and new products.
- Own projects end-to-end, keeping teams and stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed.
- Work and share ideas, information and innovation with our team of technologists from all over the world.
- Develop through on-going training, mentorship and access to senior leaders.
- Participate in our agile Force for Good teams to develop real-world technology solutions for non-profit organizations through a series of “side” projects over several months.
- Join an inspiring and curious team of technologists who will support you in developing new skills, experiencing new projects and businesses, and taking your career where you want to go.
Locations you may join in the United States:
• Brooklyn, NY
• Chicago, IL
• Columbus, OH
• Houston, TX
• Jersey City, NJ
• Newark, DE
• New York, NY
• Plano, TX
• San Francisco, CA
• Seattle, WA
• Tampa, FL
• Wilmington, DE
Qualifications & Requirements
If you're ready to put your passion for technology to work in a way that makes a real difference, you’ll find your place in our Software Engineer Program.
Key skills include:
• Computer Science and/or Engineering majors are preferred while other majors may be considered
• Pursuing a B.A., B.S. or 5th year M.A. or M.S. with expected graduation of December 2019 or June 2020 or participating in a JPMorgan Chase-sponsored training program
• A well-rounded academic background with a preferred minimum GPA of 3.2 (or prior participation in a JPMorgan Chase-sponsored training program)
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Exceptional problem solving ability
• Relevant internship experience and leadership in school or community organization
This role is not eligible for employer immigration sponsorship. If you will require employer immigration sponsorship after completing your degree, you do not meet the basic requirements of this full-time role.
At JPMorgan Chase, we’re creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career.
We value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
After you click "Apply", the first step of the process will be to create an account and complete our application form.
Once you have submitted your application form, you will receive an email invitation to complete a series of 12 games through the pymetrics platform.
Pymetrics will allow you to showcase your potential beyond what you tell us in your resume and application form. It is an additional objective data point that helps us gain a better understanding of who you are as an individual. This should take no longer than 20-30 minutes to complete.
Your application will not be reviewed until you have completed the pymetrics games. We strongly encourage that you apply early since programs will close as positions are filled. JPMorgan Chase embraces diversity and we are committed to offering equal opportunities to you throughout our application process. If necessary, accommodations for disabilities will be provided upon request and will not negatively impact your candidacy.
Visit jpmorganchase.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
©2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran
Please apply by completing an application on the JPMorgan Chase & Co. website: https://jpmchase.taleo.net/careersection/10140/jobdetail.ftl?job=190060009&lang=en&sns_id=link%23.XUtz_OYonnw.link
|Contact Name:||Software Engineer Program Campus Recruiting|
JPMorgan Chase & Co.|
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a global financial services company with a great name, a great reputation, and a great record of success—but you already know that. What you might not know is the wide range of opportunities we offer. From Early Insight (pre-internship) and global internship programs to full-time careers, JPMorgan Chase provides learning and career progression, as well as the chance to make a real difference in our global communities, markets and industries.