Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||JPMorgan Chase & Co.
||Multiple locations, US United States
|| Financial Services, Information Technology, Web Technology
2020 Tech Connect Program - Full-Time Opportunity|
When you join JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution; you’re an important part of one of the world’s biggest technology companies. Across our global technology centers, our team of more than 50,000 technologists design, build, deploy and run everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning and cloud development.
Our $11 billion annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world. Through this commitment, you’ll be part of ground-breaking solutions and partnerships with FinTech and other technology companies committed to bringing new products and services to our clients.
What to expect
Tech Connect is designed for individuals who may not have computer science or engineering backgrounds but have the drive and desire to become successful Software Engineers.
Launching your career through Tech Connect means you will:
• Join a full-time, multi-week Java training program to build your coding knowledge and skills, and prepare for your transition to our full-time two-year program.
• Receive specialized technical training and one-on-one coaching from our team of expert developers and support from managers, senior leaders, and your program management teams.
• Work with colleagues to create innovative solutions that make a difference for our customers, clients and employees.
• Create and improve the design, analytics, coding and testing for high-quality software and new products.
• Own projects, keeping teams and stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed.
• Participate in Agile Force for Good teams to develop real world technology solutions for nonprofit organizations while enhancing your professional skills.
Locations you may join in the United States:
• Brooklyn, NY
• Chicago, IL
• Columbus, OH
• Houston, TX
• Jersey City, NJ
• Newark, DE
• New York, NY
• Plano, TX
• San Francisco, CA
• Seattle, WA
• Tampa, FL
• Wilmington, DE
Qualifications & Requirements
We’re looking for people with a passion for technology, who are curious and want to continually learn and improve our products and services.
• Interest in pursuing a career in software engineering and building coding skills
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree with an expected graduation by December 2019 or May 2020
• Preferred minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2
• Proven interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Exceptional problem solving ability
• Quick learner with problem-solving and logical-thinking skills
This role is not eligible for employer immigration sponsorship. If you will require employer immigration sponsorship after completing your degree, you do not meet the basic requirements of this full-time role.
At JPMorgan Chase, we’re creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career.
We value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
After you click "Apply", the first step of the process will be to create an account and complete our application form.
Once you have submitted your application form, you will receive an email invitation to complete a series of 12 games through the pymetrics platform.
Pymetrics will allow you to showcase your potential beyond what you tell us in your resume and application form. It is an additional objective data point that helps us gain a better understanding of who you are as an individual. This should take no longer than 20-30 minutes to complete.
Your application will not be reviewed until you have completed the pymetrics games. We strongly encourage that you apply early since programs will close as positions are filled. JPMorgan Chase embraces diversity and we are committed to offering equal opportunities to you throughout our application process. If necessary, accommodations for disabilities will be provided upon request and will not negatively impact your candidacy.
Visit jpmorganchase.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
The Tech Connect program is one of many recruiting opportunities that we offer at the firm. Please visit our website to learn about other programs, internships and general career opportunities that JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers.
©2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran
Please apply by completing an application on the JPMorgan Chase & Co. website: https://jpmchase.taleo.net/careersection/10140/jobdetail.ftl?job=190060014&lang=en&sns_id=link%23.XUt0grEkenE.link
|Contact Name:||Software Engineer Program Campus Recruiting|
JPMorgan Chase & Co.|
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a global financial services company with a great name, a great reputation, and a great record of success—but you already know that. What you might not know is the wide range of opportunities we offer. From Early Insight (pre-internship) and global internship programs to full-time careers, JPMorgan Chase provides learning and career progression, as well as the chance to make a real difference in our global communities, markets and industries.